Monday, February 18, 2013

Bennie's here!

Its been 7 years since we first brought our little fur ball home.  She has been a source of love, laughter and tears.  Now she has a brother!  I have taken care of my brother for the last 24 years, ever since his aneurysm.  He decided he wanted a dog!  I went to a shelter and picked him out a 6 year old wired hair terrier named Bennie.  After a week, my brother decided he wasn't up to taking care of a dog and wanted me to take it back.  There was no way that I could do that, sooooo, we have another dog!  He loves Jade to death and follows her everywhere!  She's not so sure about him though.  She's too polite to let him know.  However, she is really unhappy when he lays in one of her favorite spots!  Being Jade, it didn't take her long to figure out how to do something about it.  As soon as he lays down, she jumps up and runs out the dog door barking.  He, of course, jumps up and follows her.  The minute he is out the door, she is back in and immediately jumps up into her spot!  Problem solved.  LOL!

No comments: